With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Hello. I need assistance setting up OpenVPN on a 64 bit AWS EC2 box - (Ubuntu 12.04 LTS) . I'd like to setup to use a certificate & user/pass auth as defined here => [obscured] /2010/02/ovpn-server/ - Need not follow the article on that site, it's just what I started with. I had success setting up the server and connecting, but did not get iptables configured properly I think.
The EC2 box will have a single NIC. My goal is to use this box as a secure proxy to access certain sites from insecure locations (public WiFi, etc.)
I want you to:
* setup OpenVPN to use user/pass auth
* be able to define what sites the VPN server will route - I do not want all traffic routed from the client through the VPN server
* describe how to log sites accessed by user, time, etc.
* document that details how to setup/configure from scratch
I will provide:
* clean server to configure
* prompt responses
* I do not want this service to run as root if possible
I use Viscos...
Sign in or Register to see more