With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
chicago, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
ORACLE DATABASE ADMNISTRATOR SCOPE OF WORK
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
Responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for providing database management support on an on-call basis for all Cubic business system databases (BSD's) from Oracle 9i to 11g including 10g on Sun Solaris and other platforms
• Maintains production and development tests environments including database refresh, upgrade, and migration activities
• Responsible for the integrity of BSD's RMAN backup/recovery procedures
• Helps define and enforce database object development standards
• Develops procedures and documentation for recurring database administration tasks to ISO 9001 standard
• Performs capacity planning and proactive monitoring on all BSD's including predicting future Oracle trends for hardware usage and user load
• Maintains configuration management control over vendor supplied and Cubic developed database components
• Assists with coordination between Systems Integration, Business Applications D...
Sign in or Register to see more