With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for someone that can create a tool or script for automatically placing orders on a e-commerce website.
I will provide the URL and more details once the project is assigned. I don't know much about QA automation but I am thinking of Ruby or any existing tool that is free like Selenium IDE.
The idea is that I would be able to update/modify the script whenever there is a change so the script needs to be easy for me to edit.
To give a general idea, here are the steps involved in the order process when placing an order as customer:
- Go to the home page (www.)
- Select a single product on the home page
- On the product page, click on "Delivery date". A calendar will pop-up. Select an available delivery date
- The next page is the Cart. Click on "Check-out"
- The next page is "Gift options". Select one option (check box). Click "Next".
- The next page is "Card message". Enter some text in the field.Click "Next".
Sign in or Register to see more