The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for twenty 700 +/- word articles on Study Skills focused on middle and high school students, their parents and teachers.
Stories should contain an introductory paragraph, 4-6 main points and related supportive details, and a 3-5 sentence summary,
Articles should be new, original and contain fresh ideas.
General themes could include, but are not limited to:
* How get and keep your focus
* How to engage with you academic work/subjects
* How to acquire more patience and less frustration with subjects that aren't your strength
* Getting and keeping academic confidence
* New ideas for staying organized
* How to development of good habits
Please provide your thoughts on potential stories you'd write.
Please provide relevant writing samples with your bid along with your quote.
(No spun articles. All will be reviewed and run through various services, such as copy scape.)
Sign in or Register to see more