The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Each day we receive warm-hot leads - usually between 2-5 each day. We need a technical (web) sales associate to contact each of the leads *quickly*, determine their specific requirements (broadly it will be for website development / eCommerce development), qualify the lead (based on our specific criteria) and then (1) set a time with the lead to speak with our head consultant (if required); and (2) provide the lead with pre-developed information about our services (e.g. brochures, URLs, whitepapers etc). Then follow-up regularly until close/won/lost.
You will have:
1. Have at least three years previous experience performing the same role elsewhere;
2. Have *excellent* clear spoken & written english;
3. Be in or able to work GMT+8 to +10 timezone (Australia) as that is where the leads are based;
4. Have at least 3 years experience in website development sales (general understanding of Joomla CMS would be highly beneficial).
5. Have access to reliable, clear Skype ser...
Sign in or Register to see more