With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for someone who can:
- select appropriate attachment management software for Outlook
- install it and configure it in my system
- train me on how to use it
I have a hosted Windows server (Windows Server 2008). There are four Windows users who log in to the server through Citrix and run Outlook from the server. Each user has its own Exchange account and email inbox. Email is on a separate hosted Exchange server (hosted by MailStreet/Apptix).
In addition to each user's inboxes, I have a large volume of old emails stored in Exchange Public Folders.
I am looking for something that can:
- scan the existing emails in the Public Folders and save attachments to the hard drive and convert the attachments to links in the emails
- do the same thing for new emails
- make it easy to delete saved attachments from the hard drive in bulk, either manually or according to rules
If you have other recommendations, I would appreciate them.
I want someone who can recommend any app...
Sign in or Register to see more