The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We would like to have a number of macros written for Outlook 2007 which will do the following.
1. When a standard email is received (there are two variations), we are able to initiate the macro in Outlook 2007.
2. It will open a new email and populate the following:
- the "To" email address from a field in the original email.
- the name of the client in the text body (ie Dear Mr Smith)
- Attach 4 standard PDF files.
- Attach one of 4 standard PDF files based on two fields in the email
- Be ready for the user to check and click send.
I've attached the two standard emails we receive.
Any queries please let me know.
Sign in or Register to see more