With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The primary function of the Server-Side J2EE Engineer is to fulfill a leadership role in the planning, designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring and documenting of a complex e-commerce workflow platform.
Founded by two graduates of Cambridge University's computer lab, this is an engineer's engineering project. Everybody involved is highly technical and feels passionate about the disruptive potential of the product being built. There is a good deal of complexity involved and the right candidate will feel inspired, not dissuaded, by tackling hard problems in an effort to do things right the first time.
• B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Solid computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, UML modeling / complexity analysis, etc)
• Core Java (J2EE) experience in the following areas
• Extensive Web Application development experience
• Extensive Experienc...
Sign in or Register to see more