176985602337900

Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

Package Design
Sign in to Add to Watch List

Design & Multimedia > Label & Package Design

View Change History

The client has made the following changes to the job.

Description
Date

Job awarded.

Jul 2, 2012
Close

Job Description

  |  Change History >>

Updated

Close
  • Posted: Fri, Jun 29, 2012
  • Time Left: Closed
  • Location: Anywhere
  • Client prefers freelancers from:
    Anywhere

    You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.

    The client prefers freelancers from
    a different location.

    You're still able to submit a proposal for this job, regardless of your location.
  • Start: Immediately
  • Hourly Rate: $30 - $40 / hr
  • Hrs/wk: 30 | Duration: 1-2 weeks
  • Work View™ Payment Protection
  • U.S. freelancers must have W9
Sign in to view client's details

I am looking for someone to implement my ideas for packaging design. I have a design 80% complete and am looking for someone skilled in Illustrator, dielines, etc. to put it together and help provide the remaining 20% of design input due to my severe lack of time.

I will provide dieline, art direction, and specifics. You will do the work and offer your own design input as needed. I'm thinking this will be a collaboration of sorts that follows our current branding. This is not a new product, rather a repackaging using the best features of our current brands.

I need this finished in a week or less, no exceptions. If you can't meet this deadline please do not apply for this job.

This should be fairly straightforward for someone who knows what they're doing. Please feel free to ask any questions. I look forward to working with you!

Sign in or Register to see more

Job ID: 31590557
Proposals
Hourly Rate: Avg $ | High $ | Low $ — Show Pricing
  • Submit Date (Latest)

The NetMen Corp      
One or more team members at  are verified.  Learn More
 United States  |  
*** The NetMen Corp has been ELANCE #1 PROVIDER for logo and graphic design services since 2005 *** We have been consistently ranked as Elance #1...
13
  |  
 4.8   |  $470,735 Earnings   |  2456 Jobs   |  4 verified credential(s)
Bid ID: 31635385  |  Submitted: Jul 2, 2012 06:05 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 Turkey
*
2
  |  
 4.0   |  Private   |  1 Jobs
Bid ID: 31624941  |  Submitted: Jul 1, 2012 18:16 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 United States  |  
.
1
  |  
 0.0   |  $0 Earnings   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 31611669  |  Submitted: Jun 30, 2012 20:09 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 United States  |  
INVITED
17 plus years in the graphic design field. Have experience in working in advertising agencies and company in-house art departments. I have been...
1
  |  
 0.0   |  $0 Earnings   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 31596326  |  Submitted: Jun 29, 2012 22:12 ET 
Proposal SEALED

Benacer S.      
Benacer S.'s identity has been verified.  Learn More
 Indonesia  |  
In today's densely crowded marketplace, to become known and to standout from the crowd is getting harder. To do that what you need is a strong...
7
  |  
 5.0   |  Private   |  42 Jobs
Bid ID: 31596006  |  Submitted: Jun 29, 2012 21:31 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 Malaysia  |  
INVITED
I am a freelance art director with 15 years of experience in providing advertising, marketing and design solution, offering extensive and...
4
  |  
 4.7   |  Private   |  82 Jobs
Bid ID: 31594119  |  Submitted: Jun 29, 2012 18:00 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 Canada  |  
Winner
Hi There, If you're looking for a graphic designer, and you want to create a logo, packaging, or any other media for print, then I'm your artist!...
3
  |  
 4.8   |  Private   |  73 Jobs
Bid ID: 31591015  |  Submitted: Jun 29, 2012 14:48 ET 
$21.92/hr

 United States
INVITED
A full-service design firm that specializes in visual communication, marketing, and brand development, committed to producing fresh and functional...
1
  |  
 4.5   |  Private   |  19 Jobs
Bid ID: 31590829  |  Submitted: Jun 29, 2012 14:39 ET 
Proposal SEALED
Sign in to Elance and start working on jobs today.
Sign in to view more of the job details and submit a proposal. Once registered, you'll have access to thousands of jobs online or through email.
Are you ready to post a job like this one?
Post a Similar Job »