With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Applicants will be considered for a paid audition for a long-term position as documentation specialist. If chosen for the audition, you will receive an assignment and be allowed up to four hours (paid) to submit your results.
For the audition you will be provided with a brief narrated screencast describing a particular software feature and then be asked to create end-user documentation for that feature. In addition to text, your documentation should include original diagrams that help convey the meaning.
Submissions will be ranked and a winner chosen according to the following criteria:
- Adherence to the assignment's requirements
- Correct application of English grammar
- Organization of the material
- Correctness, completeness, clarity, and conciseness of the verbiage
- Correctness and attractiveness of the diagrams
- Consistency of document formatting
Applicants should possess the following:
- The ability to communicate in English as well as a native speaker.
- The ab...
Sign in or Register to see more