With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
THIBODAUX, LA, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
• Responsible for day to day execution of the paint process.
• Includes routing of parts, conducting quality checks on parts, monitoring pre-treat bath parameters, paint viscosity, optimizing/programming of robots if applicable, training paint personnel, and working with suppliers to reduce costs.
• The ME's also work closely with the Environmental Engineering department to assist with reporting and proper disposal of hazardous waste.
• Previous experience as Paint ME or Materials Engineer working with paint manufacturing operations, with in-depth knowledge of one of our primary paint technologies (E-coat, Liquid, Powder).
• Ability to troubleshoot paint defects and equipment problems quickly to support operations.
• Ability to control pre-treat process within recommended parameters.
• Ability to set-up, train, and verify calibration of paint application equipment.
• Work with Materials Engineering on design for manufacturing guidelines includ...
Sign in or Register to see more