The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Create a program to parse a slightly modified form of VB6 and translate to Lua. Only a very limited number of VB language features need to be translated:
- some VB function calls (especially time/date-related and string)
- do loops
- for loops
- while loops
- variant data type
- assignment statements
- small amount of custom syntax
- calls to custom functions
- file and OS functions
- anything to do with arrays
- anything to do with keyboard/screen input/output
- financial functions
- subs, functions, call, goto, gosub
- def statements
- events, errors
- dialogs of any type
- load functions
- on statements
- options statements
- property statements
Extensive sample input will be supplied.
Ideally the program would be delivered as a set of C# classes with a test driver. Alternately, any command line MS Windows executable that takes a file containing the VB code as input and wr...
Sign in or Register to see more