With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
My firm, which works in the field of SAT, ACT, and standardized education, is looking for an assistant to help launch new products, improve our company's SEO, Pay Per Click campaigns, PR efforts, and online sales funnels.
This is NOT a "coffee and copies" position. Our company is made up of educators and master marketers, and we want to turn you into an incredibly accomplished and capable marketer well-versed in the fields of SEO, copy writing, Google Adwords, PR, marketing research, and more, amplifying your own skills and turning you into a hirable full-time employee.
This job is also remote - you can do it from anywhere, and our meetings will take place via Skype.
About 25% of your time will be spent training - the other 75% of your time will be spent in actual, hands-on activities to enhance our marketing, including:
-Researching and optimizing the best keywords for our Search Engine Optimization efforts
-Reaching out to reporters and building a large database of ...
Sign in or Register to see more