With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are seeking a part-time content writer/editor for a healthcare technology start-up in the reproductive health space. Our first product is a mobile app targeted at pregnant women. Near-term responsibilities include
• producing content deliverables to support the launch of this product, including: mobile app copy, website copy, email templates, content inventories, etc.
• interfacing with clinical advisors to get appropriate clinical reviews
• developing editorial guidelines and driving adherence to those guidelines
We expect to contract with a writer initially for up to 20 hours over the next 1-2 months. This contract has the opportunity to become an ongoing part-time editor position. The company is located in the San Francisco Bay Area but we do not require that this position be local.
• 3-5 years experience in online content writing and editing
• at least 1 year experience working in consumer-oriented healthcare, preferably in women's health
Sign in or Register to see more