The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We create iOS & Mac apps; our largest product is Paprika Recipe Manager ( [obscured] ) which is a recipe management app with cloud sync.
We're looking for someone to handle between 10-50 daily support emails, and possibly more as the company grows. We use Zendesk to handle support and are looking for someone who can use that platform to efficiently process requests and who has good decision-making and troubleshooting abilities.
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and Twitter in an efficient and effective manner
- Evaluate, trouble-shoot and follow-up on customer issues
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Use Zendesk to escalate issues as necessary
- Excellent written communication skills in English, including proper spelling and grammar
- Familiarity with iOS & Mac apps a plus, familiarity with iTunes and the App Store would be very helpful
Sign in or Register to see more