The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a small company based in Dallas, Texas, USA, and are in the Central Time zone.
We need a part time System Admin who has solid knowledge of both Windows and Linux servers. Our internal network is Windows based, Windows Small Business 2003 server. Our webserver runs MYSQL and PhP but on a Windows server. Our blogs and other marketing oriented sites are hosted on shared linux servers.
1. Keep our servers secure
2. Keeping them updated and running smoothly
3. Troubleshooting like why one program cannot recognize a modem while others can; why network is running slow; why server hangs after 5 days etc.
4. Migrating blogs and other applications from one host to another
5. Ensuring all linux sites are backed up.
6. Ensuring all local Windows systems are backed up.
7. Ensuring our remote access like VNC works but in a secure manner.
We believe these chores would take no more than 25 hours a month. Please quote / bid and also send resume and references.
Sign in or Register to see more