Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

Paul Mitchell Therapy
Sign in to Add to Watch List

IT & Programming > Blog Programming

View Change History

The client has made the following changes to the job.


Job Description

  |  Change History >>


  • Posted: Tue, Aug 07, 2012
  • Time Left: Closed
  • Location: Anywhere
  • Client prefers freelancers from:

    You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.

    The client prefers freelancers from
    a different location.

    You're still able to submit a proposal for this job, regardless of your location.
  • Start: Immediately
  • Budget: Less than $500
  • Fixed Price Job
  • Elance Escrow Protection
  • W9 Not Required
Sign in to view client's details

Paul Mitchell Therapy is a new hypnotherapy practice based in Hertfordshire, UK, offering therapeutic treatment to the general public for a range of psychological and behavioural problems using clinical hypnotherapy. Treatment is provided by Paul Mitchell a qualified hypnotherapist with a diploma of higher education in clinical hypnosis (DipHE Clin.Hyp.). Paul is currently enrolled on a BSc (Hons) degree program in clinical hypnosis.

Job description:
I need a custom-built WordPress theme. The site will be 6-10 pages which I have already designed in InDesign CS5 (the file can be provided). It's a simple 2 column layout, nothing fancy.

Design Type:
New Website

Purpose of the WordPress Website:
Informational / Online Brochure

Number of Pages to be Designed:
6 or more

Description of Each Page:
Home page, approach, treatments, FAQs, GP referral, location + fees, blog, free downloads, about university

Websites with a Similar Style or Look:
My design is based on this (without the a...

Sign in or Register to see more

Desired Skills
Job ID: 32561836
Avg $ | High $ | Low $ — Show Pricing
  • Submit Date (Latest)

 India  |  
TOP 5% WORDPRESS Elance Tested Contractor. We promise 100% CLIENT SATISFACTION through unlimited revisions. WORDPRESS - TOP 5% CSS3 - TOP 30% XHTML...
 4.9   |  Private   |  37 Jobs   |  1 verified credential(s)
Bid ID: 32603291  |  Submitted: Aug 9, 2012 03:50 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 United Kingdom  |  
VirPrio offers bespoke WordPress solutions using the latest web technologies, specializing in custom CMS applications. No job is too big and no...
 0.0   |  Private   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 32595844  |  Submitted: Aug 8, 2012 20:31 ET 
Within 3 days

 India  |  
:: Services I offer :: I am a freelance Wordpress Blog Designer & SEO professional providing following Services: :: Wordpress Services:: =>...
 0.0   |  Private   |  0 Jobs   |  2 verified credential(s)
Bid ID: 32584761  |  Submitted: Aug 8, 2012 11:56 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 United Kingdom  |  
Hi, I know how frustrating can be to find HONEST and EXPERIENCED consultants. Give me 1% of your TRUST, and Ill prove the other 99%. My goal is...
 5.0   |  Private   |  3 Jobs
Bid ID: 32584029  |  Submitted: Aug 8, 2012 11:29 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 United Kingdom
Wordpress Developer with 5 years experience
 0.0   |  $0 Earnings   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 32577691  |  Submitted: Aug 8, 2012 07:05 ET 
Proposal SEALED

estherrosie | UK Wordpress We...      
One or more team members at  are verified.  Learn More
 United Kingdom  |  
We are a team of two dedicated UK providers. We are in the top 0.5% of IT and Programming suppliers. We are here, ready and waiting for your all...
 5.0   |  Private   |  30 Jobs
Bid ID: 32575825  |  Submitted: Aug 8, 2012 05:35 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 United States  |  
(WordPress) Creativity my approach, content my tool. I specialize in high impact presence through the trinity of design, content and development....
 4.9   |  Private   |  5 Jobs
Bid ID: 32564989  |  Submitted: Aug 7, 2012 19:29 ET 
Proposal SEALED
Elance is now an Upwork company.
Upwork is the choice of 4M+ clients. Get started working on Upwork today.
Are you ready to post a job like this one?
Post a Similar Job »