With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Our firm seeks components integrator (firm or an individual) who will work on a prototype for a Compact Payment Terminal (from now on referred to as a "CPT").
The CPT will be powered off of a USB and communicate with the host system (PC, Mac or Linux) via the USB. The CPT needs to integrate three main components:
* an NFC reader based on PN532 NFC Controller chip and a ST7 microcontroler unit, similar to this product: [obscured] /documentation/hardware/devices/acr122
* PIN input keypad, examples:
* feedback display:
At a high level, the CPT will be responsible for:
* capturing NFC tag data
* capturing PIN data
* writing small amounts of data back to the NFC tag
* (RSA) encrypting captured inputs (PIN and NFC tag data)
* returning encrypted data back to the host system...
Sign in or Register to see more