With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
What I need or require: Design a PCB from the Schematics Diagrams Provided
Gerbers + Drill file (artwork showing all board features)
- Fabrication drawing (sometimes optional for very simple boards)
- Assembly drawing (makes it easy for people assembling the board to find particular parts)
- X/Y data (shows numerical location of all parts)
- ASCII file (contains locations of all parts in a format that pick-and-place machines can read)
1. Review the circuit design for accuracy. Make design change suggestions if improvement is obvious.
2. PCB should be designed to handle high current draw. 12V dc automotive battery is voltage source. Ground plane and thick wide traces to handle power transistors. The motor is 3 phase, 2.96V/phase and rated at 195A.
3. PCB footprint needs to be as small as possible. Use layers but keep manufacture cost low. Hopefully the footprint will not exceed 6in x 6in.
4. Use the BOM supplied - suggest substitute components to improve performan...
Sign in or Register to see more