With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The candidate will be responsible for the generation of high quality semiconductor PCB component library elements. He/she must be able to extract all relevant data and parameters out of semiconductor datasheets, which are relevant for library generation. Schematic elements must meet industry standards in terms of readability and properties for design rules check (especially naming conventions and electrical types for component pins). PCB footprints must be compliant IPC7351B standard.
Bachelor on Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent knowledge
• min. 3 years of experience as PCB librarian, PCB board designer or application engineer
• knowledge of semiconductor components and parameters
• understanding of PCB library concepts required
• experience in schematic design and PCB layout
• strong discipline and attention to detail in ensuring effective and high quality library elements and valid...
Sign in or Register to see more