The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We're looking to convert PDF's to HTML5.
* Optimised for iPad 3 full screen display
* Pages should be tested on iPad 3
* Neat coding so that we/you can enhance and modify later
* Use of HTML5 and CSS
* All text selectable
* Correct use of fonts to match original PDF
* Using DIV's and CSS to create zoomable document rather than just chopping out images
* Using maximum hi-res images where possible
* JS and CSS can be in external files
PDFs are typically 20-30 pages.
20 of those pages are usually very simple, like this (example only)
Then there are some more complex pages with charts like this (example only)
In some cases, we'd want to build the charts in HTML using a chart library.
It's very likely we'll have more than one document to convert, so we'd like to work with someone long term.
Ideally you'd be a company with offices we could fly out and visit sometime.
Sign in or Register to see more