With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We're looking for a Blogger to create keyword-rich content to keep our audience engaged and returning to our website. A professional writer with expertise in the legal industry preferred, but not required.
- Research and identify 10 North Carolina or general (non-state specific) news articles or expand on topics (ie. 10 ways to ruin your workers' comp claim) as it pertains to our focus practice areas: Personal Injury, Social Security Disability and Workers' Compensation.
- Send article/topic ideas to us for approval PRIOR to writing. Preference is to have all 10 ideas/topics sent and then set a separate deadline for blogs to be completed.
- Write original, high-quality, SEO-friendly articles that communicate our messaging to a wide variety of audiences
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
- Primary Skills: Blogs, Journalism
- Additional Skills: Web Content, Article Writing, basic understanding of SEO
Sign in or Register to see more