The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking for photographers/digital artists that have experience submitting stock to the various microstock websites. I would like to hire photographers to produce original images that my company can submit to (and generate funds from) microstock sites. I'm paying $20 - $200 per image. I will purchase up to 10 images per week.
Here are the specifics:
- Once per week you will submit up to 20 images to me via a spreadsheet.
- I will offer you $20 - $200 per image I like. A new job will be created for agreed upon images through Elance. Everything will be run through Elance.
- Artists must be willing to sign a "works made for hire" and "copyright assignment" agreements. That means all copyrights belong to us.
- Artwork must be original and no derived works can be created. We will perform reverse image checks.
- We are most interested in photos/imagery that can also be considered artwork suitable for framing. Ask yourself, if I printed this image, would I hang it on my wall?
Sign in or Register to see more