The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Charleston, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Looking for an individual (or duo) to write a short article and shoot professional quality images of a local food event. The piece is for a national blog about food culture in America. The event should not be your typical BBQ, festival, chili cook-off, or pot-luck. The event should showcase community activities where food is a central focus.
Here are some examples of what we're looking for...
This is a paid gig with the potential to be hired for more assignments in the future.
What we're looking for...
- Someone to shoot one of the events for Charleston's Local Food Month in April
More info here;
- 400-600 words about the gathering
- 20 to 30 high quality images
What you get...
- Contributor credit on a highly visible site
- You retain all rights to your work, it will just be licensed for use on the website only
- Payment! Not a...
Sign in or Register to see more