With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Looking for some one that can provide technical help for photographers learning how to use camera equipment, there is not a huge volume of questions maybe only 5 or 6 a week.
Below is some sample questions you may expect
1. How I know that how much lights on subject is correct. I don't have meter, but it is built in camera. How I read that. (I have Nikon D7000) ?
2. What is the difference between macro lens and prime lens of same focal length. (e.g. 40mm)?
3. How do I understand focal length of camera for the given subject?
In your bid please include the following
1. Answers to sample questions
2. A fixed fee per month to answer up to 15 questions per month
3. Time frame you can turn questions around in
4. Your experience with photography
Please be sure to include all 4 components in your bid
Sign in or Register to see more