The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
You will quickly help us set up an application with a PHP framework that provides:
- An MVC(-ish) design pattern
- Database abstraction of some sort
- The ability to have a custom schema and write custom queries
- Query/statement preparation (if possible)
- Form validation
- Protection from XSS, CSRF, and possibly SQL injection
- Templating (Twig preferred, plain PHP files not preferred)
- Session support that can scale from files to a database or another distributed system
- No problems scaling to a multi-server, load-balanced environment
We've looked at Silex (preferred), Symphony, Zend, and CakePHP, but others will be considered.
The candidate will also provide some help for the lead developer learning the framework and probably help implement parts of the application.
Work to start immediately with a minimum of 20 hours over the next week and as many as 40 over the next two weeks if needed.
Sign in or Register to see more