The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Hi, We are looking to pick up a programmer that can work with our current team on a new financial based product. Previous experience programming in the financial markets (stocks, bonds, Forex, etc) is a plus, but not required.
Knowledge and Working Experience with:
2. Using PHP for XML, JSON and Server-Side HTTP Session Control
3. Using PHP for Object-Oriented Programming using XML, JSON.
4. Using PHP for Object-Oriented Programming Tasks with Google Finance, Yahoo! Finance and Google API's in general.
5. In-Depth knowledge of PHP and MySQL Integrated Programming (e.g. Interfacing PHP with MySQL databases etc.)
6. Experience using jQuery, AJAX.
7. Knowledge of CRONTAB usage and .HTACCESS Programming (e.g. Rewrite Module/Engine Rulesets etc.)
8. Experience with WordPress Themes, their use, modification and custom CSS/design work.
You will be interviewed by phone by the head of our IT department and lead programmers, if you are not co...
Sign in or Register to see more