The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I currently own a website that is based on vBulletin and vbDrupal (a fork of Drupal 5) and need some help making some modifications to the site.
Specifically, I have new HTML designs that I would like to migrate the site to, and I need a programmer to help:
- Code the necessary HTML, CSS, jQuery, vBulletin / Drupal template modifications needed to implement the new look and feel.
- Code the necessary backend logic needed for some of the new functionality. This would involve coding in PHP / HTML / CSS / jQuery to connect to a backend MySQL server and a SOLR engine.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Strong written / spoken English skills are required
- Experience with Drupal 5 and vBulletin and is able to modify / add / update modules within both.
- Strong skills with HTML / CSS / jQuery / media queries.
- Ability to work off of a given look-and-feel and build new pages / functionality that maintains the visual spirit...
Sign in or Register to see more