With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have created a mySQL database, and am now looking for some help writing the PHP code that will populate the data. The idea is a fitness site, where uses can sign up and track their weight loss. The sql data base includes:
- picture of user
- date (for each checkin)
- current weight for that day
- did you exercise on that day
- how long did they exercise
- what type of exercise (would be a text field)
- what time did you exercise
- goal weight (ability to edit)
- height (ability to edit)
- main goal date
- work out goal for that week (amount of days)
- work out goal for that month (amount of days)
- last checkin
I can share the workbench file and the relationship diagram once we start the work.
I need help with :
a register page (secure)
a log in page (secure)
Once the user logs in:
- Ability to check in weight everyday, if they exercised, what type, and what time - sends to database (with date)
- Ability to grab in...
Sign in or Register to see more