The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Create a basic website job listings application that 1) allows a website administrator to enter, update and delete simple job listings and 2) displays those listings cleanly on an HTML/CSS website via clean calls to a MySQL database.
Mirror exactly the functionality, here:
- Multiple job types with each type listed on its own page (Example from above page: > Senior Level > Mid-Management > Business Operations > Domestic & International Tax)
- Expandable listings that displays greater detail when the user clicks on the job title (as in link above)
- “Apply Here” functionality for each job that is simply an email with an encoded subject line (as in link above)
- Must be Web-based with name/password login
- Easy for end user admin to enter, update and delete job listings, including the ability to choose the category for the job, view current job listings and edit/dele...
Sign in or Register to see more