With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Job opened to all freelancers. Previously: Invite only
Job start date changed to: Feb 14, 2014. Previously: Immediately
Job title changed to "PHP Support Developer for Intranet Portal Software". Previously: "PHP/Zend Support Developer"
Client prefers freelancers from:
Eastern Europe, Central & South America, Africa
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Precurio is simple and inexpensive intranet software for mid-sized organizations. We aspire to be the benchmark choice for IT managers who do not want to waste a significant part of their budget on "overly robust and complicated intranet solutions"
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Support Developer to assist our in-house team with customer technical support. The person must have excellent problem solving ability and superb communication skills.
The successful candidate will work remotely and will be paid weekly.
• Working closely with the software development team to triage bugs and requests.
• Building relationships with existing and potential customers.
• Managing Ticketing support queue (We use HelpScout)
• Supporting, testing and managing incidents from internal users
• Development role with regards to bug fixes and feature requests
• Assist with pre-sales support and documentation
• Customer focused, with...
Sign in or Register to see more