With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Currently we have a few forums with up to 100 users per day signing up into the forum. We currently have a procedure which to check whether the person signing up is a spammer, and we need to automate this process.
The current process:
1. Go to the list of inactive new members
2. Click on each name and view the account (see user_details.jpg)
3. Check with whois addon to make sure the person is on an ISP in Australia * country: AU (whois_country.jpg)
4. We then use the stop spam website to check if the user is a spammer (stopspam.png)
We want to automate this process so that if the user meets the requirments:
1. They are on an ISP in Australia
3. They are not a spammer according to stopforumspam.com/search
Then the user will automatically be approved to use the forum, any users that DO NOT meet this standard, are left in the queue for someone to look over.
The development needs to be delivered as an installable mod to phpBB 3.08 "Olympus" and will furthur more be used with the p...
Sign in or Register to see more