With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The game we are designing is a physics-based puzzle game for iPhone/iPad.
Coding the game which will require launch physics for projectiles (top down view) as well as liquid physics (liquid spreading on floor, top down view)
CRITERIA FOR SELECTED CANDIDATE
Please read this description in detail - it has specific requirements and applicants who do not observe them will be disqualified.
We are only looking for very well qualified candidates only. Please observe the criteria below:
ESSENTIAL - do NOT apply if you do not meet all of these completely:
- Expertise, not just experience, working with physics
- Experience programming games for iPhone/iPad
- Experience designing beautiful light-based animations in iOS environment
- Portfolio of well-design and successful games
- Have a dedicated team available, not split on multiple jobs
- Have excellent references available to be contacted
- Able to meet deadlines consistently and stick to budget
- Willing to work with a deta...
Sign in or Register to see more