The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Purpose of component: To turn on a cellphone with when activated by a PIR. Because the PIR sensor will be activated multiple times in a short period of time, its important the relay isn't activated multiple times within a 20 minute period.
- The circuit should use minimal power (last months with 1-2 AAA batteries; or possibly use the cellphone battery))
- Include a PIR with 20 ft range (give or take)
- able to be soldered to a cellphone "on off" switch
- Turn a cellphone on with a relay
- Wait at least 20 minutes before activating the relay again if there is motion
Sign in or Register to see more