The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have to load some csv file in a data warehouse, the data quality is a mystery, the lookup tables should be populated on fly and, of course, we need to log everything.
It sounds like a lot of fun, doesn't it?
The idea is to create a simple package (and related oracle objects) with all the basic functionality to log simple ETL processes.
I need a person with good knowledge of PL/SQL and Oracle. I can design the solution, but I don't have time to implement and test it.
Data Warehousing and ETL experiences are welcomed.
- Implement the requirement document with Oracle PL/SQL.
- Comment your code
- Test your code
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Programming language(s): SQL, PL/SQL
- Additional skills: Oracle
- Able to indent code
- A complete Elance profile is nice to have
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
- A sample of your SQL...
Sign in or Register to see more