With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
a project design in Oracle/MySQL. You will be expected to address the management needs of the organisation and present how they are solved and dealt with by your database design and implementation.
Please read the description:
1. documenting of Functional aspects
2. Integrity considerations
3. Useful functionality to aid the systems’ users
4. How issues raised in the case study are addressed and solved
If you need more details let me know before you bid
Needed within 10 days. No high bidders please.
Added 3 NOV 2009, 22:12 PM EST
List of requirments:
- ERD (plus the description for the ERD in the documentation)
- Designing the database (must have minimum 10 tables, trigger for some of the tables, minimum 1-2 sub class and super class for tables, trigger for some of tables, function, procedure)
- Reporting function for the database
I prefer to use Oracle db xe10G, and PL SQL f...
Sign in or Register to see more