With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
• Ruby 1.8.6, 1.8.7 (1.9.x would be a bonus). At least 2 years experience.
• Rails 2.3.5, 2.3.11 (3.x would be a bonus). At least 2 years experience.
• Testing Know-how: Unit Testing but more importantly Functional and Integration testing (we will need both these in the latter stages of development)
• jQuery 1.5, jQuery UI and jQuery plugin ecosystem awareness. Should be adept at implementing Javacript in an Unobtrusive manner. At least 2 years experience
• Haml, Sass experience would be a bonus, otherwise sound xHTML.
• Css and Css3, specifically have a good grasp of separation of concerns (i.e content, HTML), presentation (CSS) and markup (UJS)
• Must be Linux aware, with basic understanding of Apache/NginX, mySQL5.x (basic Linux admin a bonus). Preferably experience with Debian based distro(i.e Ubuntu is fine)
• Must be lazy, i.e re-use code and not re-invent the wheel, write code in a DRY (Dont Repeat Yourself) ma...
Sign in or Register to see more