With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for someone to port our current application written in C# with the .NET Compact Framework 3.5 for the Windows CE 5.0 Operating System to Android 2.2 SDK Framework. The RDBMS we are currently using and would continue using is SQL Lite. The current SLOC is ~6500 (including white space and commenting).
Following key features to consider:
* standalone with no wireless connectivity
* does not allow the user access to the operating system (all features are configured by the application)
* synchronizes via a dock and wired ethernet cradle to a remote server utilizing a defined set of web services
* customized for each deployment by an uploaded set of XML configuration files
* utilizes embedded features within the hardware such as touchscreen, GPS and camera for the operation of the application
- The freelancer must agree to sign a NDA prior to selection to begin this project.
- A test machine (Android HW) and a Bluetooth printer will be sent to the f...
Sign in or Register to see more