With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a small Windows (x86) program written in C++ that simulates embroidery stitching from a vector-type file format. It only uses platform-specific JPG/PNG manipulation libraries and the rest is platform-independent custom code that should be easily ported to *nix.
- I'm looking for a C/C++ guru who writes clean code and can do such porting;
- Timelines and budget are negotiable;
- Big plus, but not a requirement, if you have experience working with graphics and complex algorithms;
- I prefer to work with individuals;
- Please don't low-ball or provide extortionate quotes
Sign in or Register to see more