The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a small Windows (x86) program written in C++ that simulates embroidery stitching from a vector-type file format. It only uses platform-specific JPG/PNG manipulation libraries and the rest is platform-independent custom code that should be easily ported to *nix.
- I'm looking for a C/C++ guru who writes clean code and can do such porting;
- Timelines and budget are negotiable;
- Big plus, but not a requirement, if you have experience working with graphics and complex algorithms;
- I prefer to work with individuals;
- Please don't low-ball or provide extortionate quotes
Sign in or Register to see more