The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have a photo manipulation app currently released on iPhone and Android (see [obscured] /iphone/phototwist.html#iphonecontent and [obscured] /android/phototwist.html#iphonecontent for details) that we would like ported to Windows Mobile 6.5. Here are some technical details of the existing app and source:
* Currently the realtime distortion of photos is done through OpenGL texture manipulation. You'd probably have to move this to direct3d or whatever it is they have on windows mobile. It's 2D and the code is simple though. The underlying grid distortion algorithms should port very easily.
* Source from the iPhone (Objective C) and Android version (Java) can both be made available.
* We should have all graphical assets required, and access to an artist who can do additional ones required.
* Screen resolution independence is very important, the app should not be written for a specific resolution.
* We use SVN for source control and Trac for bugs. SVN knowledge is a requirement...
Sign in or Register to see more