With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I currently own a retail cookware store stocking high brand cookware. We stock hundreds of products from different brands and are looking to also start selling online.
Firstly, we will need a POS application built to:
- process sales within the store
- to manage stock levels between the store and the website
- scanning barcodes on products and manual product search
- take different payment types and split payment
- Order Discount, Gift Vouchers, Credit notes and Refunds
- print receipts from a connected receipt printer
- print packing slips for online orders
- print labels
The application will either be used on our current pc based touchscreen epos system on Windows XP connected to a cash drawer, card machine, reciept printer and barcode scanner or may be changed to an Apple iMac again connected to a cash drawer, card machine, reciept printer and barcode scanner. Hopefully you can provide some advice on the best solution!
We also require a website to be develop...
Sign in or Register to see more