The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This job entails the following:
1. Going to each article posted on [obscured] from January 26, 2013 and earlier (approximately 207 articles).
2. Navigating to the "Image Credit" hyperlink that is posted at the bottom of each article in the section called "Hat Tips."
3. Clicking through on the Image Credit link in order to arrive the URL of the source image.
4. Copying the URL of the page and/or source image.
5. Navigating to Pinterest, clicking the "Add+" link, then selecting "Add Pin" and posting the image to a board called Post Photos (you may have to use Pinterest's "Prev" and "Next" controls in order to select the right image if the URL has multiple images on the page).
6. When pinning the image, you will need to add a description. The description will read, "From the post, '[POST NAME]'" followed by the URL of the article. Reference the existing pins here: [obscured] /thesnapdownload/post-photos...
Sign in or Register to see more