The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
What I need or require:
A PS script, which runs commands line tool on remote machine, waits till its finished, reports back to it's own calling script results and copies logfile(s) created the tool to originating machine.
What I already have versus what the provider will deliver:
I have short script for running on remote machine, but I need to extend it or replace with a new one with following features:
* Handle and report possible errors bind with PS script itself (e.g. remote starting failed due to lack of privileges on remote machine)
* Time stamped log about its run including info about each major step (e.g. remote tool successfully started on machine x, remote tool finished, logfile successfully copied).
* Waits till the remote tool is finished.
* Evaluate if remote tool finished successfully or with an error and report it back.
* Returns console output of the remote tool to its own console.
* Copy logfile of the tool and mitigate possible timing issues.
* Run multiple insta...
Sign in or Register to see more