With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for an eBook that educates women on their nutritional needs during pregnancy.
Topics to cover include (but not limited to) :
- Nutritional requirements
- Misconceptions about 'eating for two'
- Information on the changes the body will go through
- Foods to promote health in both mother and baby
- Alternatives for those with different nutritional needs (i.e vegetarian, lactose intolerant etc)
- Recipes to suit the content
I am looking for a book that is easy to read, yet informative, as well as written with a bit of flair and personality.
Sign in or Register to see more