With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for a talented writer who can produce high quality press releases.
Each press release is about 500-700 words long.
We need the first two press releases written quickly (one this week and one early next week). We will select someone quickly (of course).
Press Release topics will cover:
- Technology, including software and cloud
- Business, including merger news and investment updates
- Community Outreach Efforts
- Must be proficient with English and grammar
- Must have portfolio of engaging press releases
- Ability to help formulate content without having a pseudo press-release written on a long form by us and then rewritten by you. We will give you the topic and key points - you submit a draft from there. We won't request more than one revision per press release.
- High quality, 100% plagiarism free content
- We will handle the submissions of the press releases - we would just need a standard copyright release document signed
Sign in or Register to see more