With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The Configuration Engineer will be responsible for a global product line. Working closely with the Project Managers, the Engineer will define and control the C&CM (Configuration and Change Management) plans, support the developers in the use of tools and processes and look for improvement potential.
• C&CM software integration and build management in PTC Integrity
• Ongoing support for the PTC Integrity, account management, training and setting up new projects as well as continuous improvement of the process.
• MKS experience mandatory
• Configuration and Change Management process experience
• Standard PC Tools
• C Programming language
• Algorithm and Software development experience
• Tools and Methods for software quality assurance
• Development of safety critical systems
• 5+ years of related experience
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering required
Sign in or Register to see more