The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We require a Private Messaging system which needs to be developed in the following manner:
- No use of any web-framework (such as struts etc).
- No use of JSTL/taglibs or persistence frameworks (plain JDBC/PreparedStatements only)
- Backend functionality needs to be facaded by JSPs and additional logic can reside in POJO classes.
- jQuery is allowed for widgets
- Data between frontend/backend should be exchanged via AJAX/JSON
- Filter/searches should be reduced to a minimum. A preferred implementation can be based on [obscured] for displaying message lists.
- Generic Private Message functionality as seen in bulletin boards
- General functionality - Messages:
* Display messages with sorting (columns: Flag, From, Subject, Received, Expires, Status)
* Messages can be sorted on the columns
* Messages can be flagged (just one simple flag)
* Messages can be marked read/unread
* Message status can display replied/forwarded
* Filters should allow to displ...
Sign in or Register to see more