With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are developing a mobile game. We are looking for a mobile game programmer with experience working on a Unity game to be played on both i-phone and android mobile phones. We want someone who speaks English and is capable of meeting in a video conference on skype. In addition, they need to meet the following criteria:
1) Be willing to sign a contract and an N.D.A.
2) Be able to attach animations to characters, and making them work correctly.
2) Be able to program hit points, and health on character and enemies.
3) Be able to set start menu to go to next level.
4) Be able to create collisions.
5) Have a proficient understanding and capable to program games using Unity.
Note: The person we hire must be able to directly do the work and not be someone hiring someone else to do this. We will test all candidates to be sure.
Lastly, a Skype interview screening will be likely required before selecting a candidate to be sure that we will be able to communicate.
Sign in or Register to see more