With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
33014, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
• Responsible for supporting production on a day-to-day basis in terms of troubleshooting processes, resolving product non conformances and implementing corrective and preventive actions.
• Utilize engineering knowledge and skills to identify, develop and implement cost improvement projects.
• Support process SMEs in introducing new products into production.
• Reports to Engineering manager.
• BS in Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent Eng. Degree (Preferably in Plastics/polymer Eng.)
• Previously worked in FDA regulated companies (GMP experience)
• 5 years of work experience
• Proficient in process validations.
• Proficient in 6 sigma tools and root cause analysis
• Proficient with Microsoft office software, Minitab
• AutoCAD or similar CAD experience preferred
• Experience with plastics processing preferred (specifically in extrusion)
• Works well in a team
• Self-driven and works with little supervision
Sign in or Register to see more