The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking for a copywriter specializing in product descriptions in the Furniture Niche.
We require unique descriptions to be written about each of our individual products.
Contractor needs to be able to take our feature list and specifications, view the photography and then create a written piece.
Word count should vary with an average of 200-250 words.
Contractor must be able to:
- Ensure product copy has a structure where they start with brief benefit driven statements (see next point) before delving into more lengthy copy that works to build desire.
- Lead into product copy with top level benefit statements rather than features. (3-4 statements).
- Identify the benefits of a feature and ensure features are appropriately linked to the associated benefit
- Have copy refer to the customer
- Ensure that copy does not get lost in repetition. Make every sentence count.
- Utilise good SEO techniques without resorting to 'keyword stuffing'
- Provide a good turn around time
Sign in or Register to see more